- @test - A test is tagged with @test.
- @test/fail - Tests that are supposed to fail (compiling, see @run/fail for runtime) are tagged with @test/fail.
- @test/compile-error - Test expects compilation to fail, compares output.
- @test/warning - Test expects compiler warnings, compares output.
- @test/nocompare - Test expects to compile [and/or run?] successfully(may be warnings), does not compare output.
- @subtest - denotes necessary file for a main test file; itself is not a test.
- @run - A test that should be run is also tagged with @run (otherwise the test runner only compiles the test).
- @run/fail - A test that should compile but fail with a runtime error.
- @run/ignore-std-error - script may produce output on stderr, ignore this output.
- @argument - pass an argument to script.
- @option - pass option to engine.
* @option --dump-ir-graph