Welcome to the Quality wiki!
This Group consists of developers dedicated to assuring the quality of OpenJDK Projects.
We all want the Java platform to be robust, performant, stable, and high quality.
The Quality Group & Adoption Group are promoting the testing of Free Open Source Software (FOSS) projects with OpenJDK builds,
You can join in the discussions and activities of this group in the following ways:
- Quaility-discuss - mailing list
- Quality Group
- Mailing list: quality-discuss
- The Quality Outreach page lists Open Source Projects involved in testing Early Access buildsof builds of JDK 911.
- Tutorials and Presentations
- The JDK 9 Outreach page lists many ways to make it easier for new projects to start testing against JDK 9.
- for for example how to Run jdeps on your code
- jtreg tutorials
- OpenJDK Testing pitfalls
- FOSDEM - Presentations