|Technology||Where to Get It|
|Ant version 1.8 or later||http://ant.apache.org/|
|JDK version 8.0||http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/pt/java/javase/downloads/index.html|
The JCov tool repository is located on OpenJDK servers, in the CodeTools Project. It is stored in mercurial vcs, and can be uploaded from mercurial via the following command:
- Set up and configure the JDK 78.0.
- Download and install the JDKs.
- Set the environment variable JAVA_HOME to point to the JDK 8.0.
- Set up and configure the Ant software.
- Download and install the Ant software.
- Set your execution path so that it contains the
antcommand. For example: ANT-dist-path
asmtools/buildthe current directory.
- Execute the