- reuse (use case is simply not there in JDK 11+)
- loggingtype (text logging should be killed)
- Kind (INSTANT, DURATION, TIMED) - Rather OracleJDK specific - skip this
- thread - should the event record thread data - This can be skipped and assumed to always be true for the Oracle JDK
- path → Should be switched to Category
- The prototype currently uses parameter index to identify parameters, with -1 meaning return value. We probably want a separate returnValue element for return values.
- If we want to add fields or reference chains through fields, then we may want to add a new element "field".