Welcome to the JDK 8u Project!
This Project is sponsored by the Build Group.
- Ground Rules
- Repository Management
- Bulk Changes
- Public Code Review
- Phase2 Integration Process
- Proposing critical 8u fixes for CPU releases
JEP 2.0 Process in use
- The JEP 2.0 Process is used to manage features and major changes being delivered to the JDK 8 Updates Project since the JDK 8u40 release.
- Seán Coffey serves as the Project Lead.
- The list of Reviewers, Committers, and Authors can be found in the jdk8u entry of the OpenJDK Census.
JDK 8 Update Releases
- 8u202 Timeline
- 8u192 Timeline [Released]
- 8u172 Timeline [Released]
- 8u162 Timeline [Released]
- 8u152 Timeline [Released]
- 8u112 Timeline [Released]
- 8u102 Timeline [Released]
- 8u92 Timeline [Released]
- 8u72 Timeline [Released]
- 8u66 Timeline [Released]
- 8u60 Timeline[ JEPs ] [Released]
- 8u40 Timeline[ JEPs ] [Released]
- 8u20 Timeline [Released]
We're open for fixes for 8u202 in the jdk8u-dev forest.
The jdk8u-dev forest for ongoing development can be cloned using this command: hg clone http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8u/jdk8u-dev;cd jdk8u-dev;sh get_source.sh
The corresponding master forest jdk8u can be cloned using this command: hg clone http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8u/jdk8u;cd jdk8u;sh get_source.sh
In addition, the source code for the last release, 8u192, is available by cloning the 8u master forest : http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8u/jdk8u and using the 'jdk8u192-b12' mercurial tag.
Recent space activity