A: This is when we tag the release as done. Downstream vendors can release at their leisure.
Q: How do I add a release-note?
A: This is how to ensure an issue gets included in the release notes:
- Add the label "release-note=yes" on the issue you want a release note for.
- If it is a known issue, set the Affects Version.
- Create a subtask of the issue you want a release note for.
- Prefix the name of the subtask with "Release Note:"
- Assign the fix-version for the subtask to be the release you want the release-note included in.