Major components/functionality not implemented
- AWT CheckBox Component
- AWT TextArea Component
- AWT ScrollPane Component
- MouseGrab/MouseUngrab Functionality
- Drag&Drop Functionality support
- Clipboard Functionality support
- AWT Desktop Functionality
- Java Sound support
- Printing Functionality support
- JAWT support
- Install AppKit App delegate, handle AWT lifecycle, autoshutdown
At this moment term 'showstopper' means the issue that prevents further development or testing.
For example even if some bug has low impact on the product overall but causes a large number of tests to fail
or not to run i add it to the 'showstoppers' list because test that may reveal another problem did not
completed because of it.
- CFont to CompositeFont class cast exception
- Invalid components placing in small containers
- UnsatisfiedLinkError: X11GraphicsEnvironment.initIDs()
- Unable to run an AWT app remotely
- Per component report
Note that currently the number of open issues is quite low due to the problems in the testing process.
Once the noted showstoppers are fixed the full scale testing will resume and the number is likely to increase.